Friday, December 3, 2010

A Letter To Daddy

Daddy,

I'm so sorry to you, but I love you.
I'm sorry because I'm being rude to you.
But I didn't mean it.
I know you do not like the way I speak, the way I respond to you.
I'm so sorry.
I also wanna change the way I treat you.
Unfortunately, I can't.
Because I have no courage to do so.
I hope you do understand me.
I promise that I'll take good care of you,
No matter how old you are,
How clumsy you are.
I'll right beside you and be the one who help you out.
I would send someone to accompany you if I'm not around.

( I wish I can have a good relationship with my dad.. Just like Simba and Mufasa.)

I wanna make lots of money and let you and your girlfriend go for vocations.
And I'm the one who foot all the bills of yours.
Buy you a brand new car.
Be a cool daddy and of course a cool boyfriend.
And you can buy lots of things without looking at the prices.

(Old Dogs, funny and touched. It's hard to be a daddy.)

At last, I'm here to beg you for forgiving me not being a good daughter.
And, I do love you.
Because you are my daddy.
Ever and forever.


Sorry, Dad.
K.yan

No comments:

Post a Comment